Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween!

The kids had such a great time last night! We went trick or treating of course...and then it was off to the Kieffers for their Halloween party. They set up a 'spooky forest' and had a pumpkin hunt. They also had a mummy wrap contest. Then everyone did marshmallows at the campfire and they set up a big movie screen. We actually left before the movie though because by that time it was already 9:30 and the kids were BEAT! It was a fun night though. Its funny to me how all the moms and dads walk around with beers, etc (in my case it was a margarita). I don't remember moms and dads having fun trick or treating also! :)


I need to get rid of this candy QUICKLY though. I cannot stay out of it! I ran 8 miles yesterday and then negated all the calories I burned with those damn mini candy bars. Then this morning I ran 3 miles and I think I have already eaten more than I did yesterday. UGH!


Anywho...here's some pics to enjoy! :)


The McCools and our kids before we left. Make sure you see Darth on the left...he blends in with my lemon tree. ;) (In order from left: Jacob, Colin, Preston, Parker)



Us TRYING to get a family pic. Unfortunately, Parker looks stoned.

Eden and Nolan ready to ride.

And they're off!


Eden ready to go home.



We also had their school party on Thursday. I got some pretty cute pics of them.


Here is one of them before we left for school. They were so excited! Again, remember to look for DV. He blends in with my vampire this time!



Jacob at the party


Parker. He doesn't know whats going on at school today...but he's excited!!



A few of Jacob.


Now a few of Parker.

And lastly, me & the dudes.


All in all a super great Halloween for everyone!

No comments: