Monday, November 17, 2008

Weekend fun

Well, we had quite a fun weekend! Friday night was spent at the Jordan's beating them in Pictionary. (lol Ana)


Saturday I went to Team in Training in the morning and then came home and chilled the rest of the day. Saturday night we went out with The Jordans, The Kieffers and The Havlovics for Mike's birthday. We went to a bar called Blackfinn and had an awesome time drinking, eating, dancing and acting crazy. It was pretty much the first time I have been out like that since I had Eden and it was great!


Us and Jen and Kevin Kieffer


The girls and Spencer!!

The boys



The girls with the birthday boy..



The night started getting crazier.....




Group shot


I don't think any of the pictures taken after this one are appropriate for family viewing. ;) Kidding of course, but the night did get crazier and crazier! It was super fun.


After we rolled in at about 3 am, we got home to find a shivering puppy in our driveway. We brought him in, made him a bed and gave him a warm place to sleep until the next day where hopefully we could find his family. I posted about him on the neighborhood website, and about mid-day someone called and picked him up. I was sad to see him go...he was SO CUTE!! But Parker was scared to death and spent most of the morning cowering in the pantry on a stool, chanting "no doggie, no doggie!" over and over. It was rather comical actually! Here is a pic of him. You can see he had one brown eye and one blue eye. I made his bed in the guest bathtub and covered him so he would be nice and warm. I named him Finn. :)


Well, our mileage has gotten up to 10 miles this week, so this will be my longest run in a long time!! I am looking forward to it...oh how I love my long runs! I will update more about my training later. To those who have donated. THANK YOU SO MUCH!! You donate to the cause and I will do the hard part....training in the 20 degree weather! Anyway, thanks again and I look forward to seeing how much we can raise.

No comments: