Sunday, November 9, 2008

Guess the culprit....



Notice the blue lips. The blue tongue. Imagine my surprise when I walked up on Eden like this and Parker sitting like the cat that ate the canary. Little punk! He got a gumball for pooping in the potty and decided he would let Eden have a taste. When he fished it out of her mouth is when she started crying...and when I came to see what was wrong. SCARY! Thank God he got it out and she didn't choke on it. I will have to be more careful around those two. I have gotten a lot more relaxed lately since he is so good and gentle with her.

In other news...as stated above...Parker has been really good about peeing and pooping in the potty. To the point that he will hold it sometimes and then pee for like 5 minutes when he gets home on the potty. YAY! So I have been putting it off long enough out of sheer laziness...and decided that I would put him in undies today. Here are a few pics of my big boy donning his 'Naughty Nascar' undies and all! ;)



Some other weekend festivities included a trial 'wash' in mine & Ana's hair. Hers looks great, mine...not so much. I actually picked a darker color on accident (read the box wrong and didn't realize it until it was in), but you couldn't even really tell that much. Oh well, it was fun!

Here's one of me playing hairdresser...



Now Ana's turn....


And lastly...one of my sweetie pie. Hard to believe that she will be 15 weeks tomorrow. I already miss so many new baby things, although each week rewards us with new skills. I wish I could freeze time. :(

No comments: