Friday, November 21, 2008

OK...I did it!

It isn't as short as the pic....a couple inches longer maybe and no bangs....but I do like it lots!! He thinned it out TONS...Ana said it looks like my volume of hair went down by half.

So here are some pics. I apologize for the quality and the angle....Jacob took them and he kept moving to the side of where I wanted him too....darn 5 year olds. ;)

BEFORE (keep in mind I got home at 3 am!!...LOL)



AFTER





On to other news.....a couple friends and I went to the Twilight midnight movie premiere last night. It was a terrible movie, but still a fun night. We have 10 miles to do tomorrow morning in the cold...so I am off to bed. Yes, it is 7:34. So! ;)

3 comments:

Mama Lou said...

You look adorable, as usual! Think I expected shorter, but you can always cut more, but not add. I really love it - and love you, too!

Jessica said...

I expected shorter also!!! But my guys just told me to come back in a few days if it wasnt short enough. Somehow it looks longer in these pics than it really is. My be that Jacob is taking it from an upward angle.

Jennifer said...

I like it!