Thursday, November 13, 2008

Horray!!

I think it's safe to say that Parker is officially potty trained. Its been 4 days and we have only had one half-accident. A little too much came out when he realized he had to go, but he still told me and made it to the potty to finish. I call it an accident because we had to change his clothes. BUT...the diapers have been passed on to Reid and he is in 100% undies...even for nap time.

He is even mostly telling me that he has to go now instead of me staying on him and asking every 20 minutes. I guess he was just ready...it was even easier than with Jacob and that was a piece of cake. Maybe I'm just the pro. ;)

HALLELUJAH!!!

Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MIKE! He turns 34 today. Of course he has to go to work (which is totally unfair...birthdays should be holidays!), but then I made a big pot of Gumbo last night - by request of course - and am making a chocolate sheet cake today which was also his request. So Happy Birthday Daddy...we love you!

No comments: