Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Spring Break and Happy St. Patty's Day!

Well folks, it is spring break at the Devenny house. This means lots of fun at the park, the bounce house & pizza for lunch, chicken fingers and french fries for dinner, a trip to Daddy's late night softball game....and that was just yesterday. Rest assured that the rest of the week is booked up just like yesterday was! On the agenda today is St. Patty's Day at the park. Green juice boxes, green cupcakes...and green lunch if I can come up with something green that they would find appealing for lunch. Call me crazy but I don't think a salad will fly. Tonight we are going to Main Event, which just opened right down the road. Bowling, laser tag, arcade games...you know, kid stuff. Fun!

Anyway, lots of fun to be had in Texas this week....for the children. 10 o'clock bedtimes + slam packed days = GROUCHY children! ACK! Of course, I will be in Rome in 3 days (HOLLA!), so what do I have to complain about? No, really I love not having to rush out of the house so early in the morning so I love Spring Break!

I hope you all have a great St. Patty's Day, and don't forget to wear your green!

1 comment:

Stacie said...

i want to spend spring break at your house!!! how fun! you're going to sleep the whole way to rome after your crazy week :)