Monday, March 9, 2009

Eden's 7 month pic....and other stuff.

Well I broke down and downloaded some pics to my old computer. I don't like to do that, because I like all of my pictures to be housed in the same spot...but if I have lost all my pictures I figure they don't have a home anyway! WAHH! I am having a problem logging in to Flickr for my weekly shots, so that will have to wait a little longer.

These past few weeks have been pretty crazy....but what's new? Ty and Laura and the kids were here and that was a blast. Parker and Nate played so well together and they followed Jacob around everywhere he went. Leah and Eden were so fun to watch and each time they are together they are more and more alike. At first Eden was doing stuff and Leah was just asleep! Each and every time they are together they are more and more alike and it is just so cute!

The last weekend they were here, I raced in the Cowtown half marathon in Ft. Worth. Our team did it as part of our training, and the last long run before Rome. I leave next Thursday...can you believe it!? I did great in the race and was very, very proud of my time. I dropped 9 minutes off my race; going from 2:02 to 1:53 in just 2.5 months. I carried about an 8:35 pace for the 13 miles. I was on a high for days after the race!!

As for Eden, she is doing just great. She is THE BEST BABY in the entire world. I feel like all she does is smile, laugh and coo. Occasionally she grunts when she is hungry or fusses a little when she is tired, but it is rare that she actually gets a good cry going on. She is soooo cute and we are just having a blast with her. She is getting chubbier and chubbier each and every day and I think she is close to 20 lbs. already! We wont know until her 9 month check up, but according to our scale she is at about 19 lbs. or so. She is a great eater and gets baby food twice a day. She loves eating Cheerios and the Gerber Puffs (that melt in your mouth). Ana commented the other day that she is the cleanest eater. She gets nothing on her face! She gobbles it all up and hits the tray constantly to show her excitement.

So here is her 7 month pic....she is growing like a weed!
Month 1

Month 2

Month 3

Month 4

Month 5

Month 6

Month 7


I am thinking about getting my OB to untie my tubes so I can have another one JUST like her! (kidding of course)


The boys are doing great. I register Jacob for Kindergarten mid-April so he is super stoked about that. Baseball practice started last week and he loves it. We had his last Basketball game Saturday and he actually stole the ball from someone. He has such a passive personality on and off the field/court, so he isn't a very aggressive sports player. We have been telling him that it is OK to take the ball from someone, but he always looks so shy out there and would never just take the ball from someone! But he did Saturday. YAY! He has lost 2 teeth now and now has a permanent tooth growing in. It is huge!!


Parker follows Jacob around like a hawk and wants to do EVERYTHING that he does. He is too young to play team sports, but he wants to so badly. He dribbles a basketball around the house constantly, punts the soccer ball in and out of the house (much to my dismay) and sleeps with his plastic bat, baseball and football. I need to take a picture of this one day to submit to Sports Illustrated when he is a superstar athlete. I am calling it now! Dude has skills. And now a pic of him...just because he is cute!

3 comments:

Stacie said...

your kids are so gorgeous! i love seeing new photos of them. i'm so excited for you - rome will be a blast! miss you guys. xoxo

Ebbs said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!! Lots of news!!! Kiddos are too darling! THE RACE in a couple of weeks??? Congrats on your hard training - you got guts, girlfriend!!!

Mama Lou said...

WOW! Was I ever glad to get this one. Seems ages and ages since the last one. Rome is approaching fast - know you are excited and will go great. Congrats on your great run in Austin! Hug those babies for me!! They are so, so precious!!!