Sunday, March 15, 2009

I'm BAAAA-AACK! (I think)

My new hard drive came in on Thursday and Mike has been very busy trying to get everything installed on it. It is frustrating now to have it exactly like I like it....but it is definitely better than nothing! It is kind of like trying to cook an intricate meal with very limited ingredients. You just have to make do!

I am still having trouble with my Flickr account...which is where I store all of my 52 week pictures. I will just upload them here for now and then add them to my photostream once I get my issues resolved.

Sooo...here was last week, week 10. I try to make the pictures 'week appropriate' and this one definitely is. She chews HARD on everything. She is probably trying to cut her top two teeth because she will bite down sooo hard and grind her gums back and forth.

10/52


Now here is week 11, this past weeks picture. All smiles being entertained by her brother! Jacob is definitely her favorite person. As he told Ana this past week when Ana commented that Eden liked her...."Eden likes me better; she likes me best of all!" And it's true. Her face lights up when he walks in the room or even when she hears his voice.

11/52


Soooooo, in other news.....I leave for Rome in 4 DAYS! I am so excited. Our team was on cloud 9 this past weekend knowing that it was the last run before Rome. We are going to have so much fun! I am so excited to get there I can barely stand it. You know I am excited when I am going to start laying out clothes this afternoon. Usually I am packing at 10 o'clock the night before.

I will be away Thursday evening through Tuesday evening, but until then I promise to blog. I'm back!!

2 comments:

ERICA said...

Hey Jess,After many failed attempts to keep in touch, I have been able to follow your blog as it is linked to Stacie's. The kids are beautiful, I can't believe how big they have gotten. Good luck in Rome, you and your Team will be in my thoughts and prayers. YOU ARE MY HERO. I will read up until and after Rome and look forward to talking to you when you get back. Love, Thoughts, and Prayers.

Stacie said...

YAY! so glad you're back. you've been missed. we'll expect a full report (with photos please!) when you get back from Rome. xoxo