Saturday, March 28, 2009

Eden, 8 months

Today is Eden's 8 month 'birthday'. So hard to believe. She is sleeping through the night, 6:30-6:30. Taking 2 naps a day and loving to self feed! She has liked everything we have given her, never once spitting something out or refusing to eat it. She is so happy go lucky and is always smiling! For having such a small mouth, she really opens it big and wide when she smiles just like Jacob used to. She reminds me so much of him, which is a great thing since I have forgotten so much of what he was like as a little tiny one. Parker is still fresh on the brain since it wasn't that long ago, but it is hard to remember Jacob. Now that I have her, she is bringing it all back!

So here is her pic. She is growing bigger and cuter every day!

Month 1

Month 2

Month 3

Month 4

Month 5

Month 6

Month 7

Month 8

1 comment:

Ebbs said...

If she isn't a girlie girl with those hands and feet....I don't know what is! Her smile makes me smile!!