Sunday, March 15, 2009

Eden trying to crawl

What a lazy bones! She is 7 1/2 months old and still not crawling. Of course, developmentally this is OK, and life is much easier when she is not mobile, but I am still anxious for her to crawl! I love seeing my children reach their milestones. She is so close though. She does scoot backwards, just not forward yet. In fact, we will find her at the very back of the living room with her legs stuck under a table. She scoots backwards as far as she can, but she can't figure out the forward motion. She also sits herself up. She was not amused in this video, but as you can see, she is so ready!

3 comments:

Ebbs said...

WOW - I know how excited you must be for the Run!!! THE RUN IN ROME!!! Unbelievable!!! Keep a journal or something. Happy running!!!

Ebbs said...

Oh yea - I could not watch the youtube of Eden - said "unavailable". Shoot!!! I have about 4 clients right around her age - I often think of her when I am with them!!! Darling age!!!

Ebbs said...

Got to see the video - very frustrating trying to learn new things, for sure!!! I bet the video was unavailable earlier due to so many watching it!!! :)