Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Tuesday tidbits

Yep, its Wednesday. Sorry! The day got away from me yesterday.

Any Tuesday tidbits I had though have escaped me....because today is a very sad day! Our family dog, Boomer (my parents dog) passed away today. My Dad took him to have his annual shots and check up and it was mutually decided that it was time he be put to sleep.

I told the kids the Boomer went to doggie heaven, Jacob looked distraught and confused and was very quiet and Parker asked "if he was coming back?". I said "No buddy he is not coming back" and then he asked if "we would see him when we went to Poppy and Bebe's house?". I said no and he thought a minute and said "its OK, in doggie heaven he is building a tower with legos.". (????)

Goodbye Boomer, we love you!!

Boomer
1994-2010

2 comments:

Mama Lou said...

We are all so sad this day. Boomer was absolutely a member of our family. And that cute Parker, has an understanding that's almost incomprehensible- what an cutie he is. xoxox

Anonymous said...

sad :(