Thursday, January 21, 2010

Haiti

Jacob is obsessed with raising money for Haiti. They must be talking about it at school because we haven't said a word to him about it. He is even writing a book that he is going to sell for $5 (on notebook paper, mind you...I guess I'll make photocopies and staple them together?). It's all about Indiana Jones if you are interested in buying one! He said he is giving all the money to Haiti. He has started his collection already with the two pennies he found on the ground tonight after his soccer game. :)

 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Mama Lou said...

Jacob, I want to buy your first book to help the children in Haiti. I will send you a check for $5.00 and you can mail me your book. I am so very proud of your wanting to help those pitiful children. Hugs and kisses, Mama Lou

Ebbs said...

Jacob - Awesome. Dude. I would like to order 10 books please!!

Heather Cote said...

That is so sweet! Go Jacob!!

Stacie said...

so awesome! i love him!!!!

Anonymous said...

Is there a waiting list for the book? I want one! Way to go Jacob.