Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tuesday tidbits

Lets see.......where to begin

**Mike is going through some tough stuff at work. Everyone please pray we can get through all of this still sane! ;)

**Found a new website that has been crucial over these last few days! I try to look at it once a day. http://www.happiness-project.com (not sure why it's not linking....must be a glitch...)I think Happiness is a journey and not a place....if we can always work on being happy, we will be! I am constantly reminding myself of how lucky I am and how very good I have it....even in the tough times. This website helps me with those reminders!

**Trying to budget grocery shop although I have no idea how. I have heard of "couponing" and 'The Grocery Game"...and various other ways to really save on necessities. Anyone have any input on this? It would be greatly appreciated...

**My personal training ends this month which makes me very sad. It keeps me sane FOR SURE! It is my new "marathoning". Will be referring to website above for replacement sanity. ;)

**For all my pregnant friends out there, just a shout out to you....I am living vicariously through you! (and if anyone wants to donate a sister to Eden I will be happy to love and raise her as if she were my own. Adoption is not out of the question......so long as its free!) ;)

**VERY proud of Parker this week, as he brought home a paper from school that had all of the letters traced!! This is not a big deal to most parents of 3.5 year olds, but for Parker this is a big step. GO PARKER!!!

**Jacob has another 9 week awards ceremony this Friday at school. He is receiving another award....I believe for his computer class (as I got the notification of the award from her). He won't get an award every 9 weeks, but so far we're 2 for 2...with the last one being the very best one! ;)

**Eden still a little angel.....a SILLY little angel at that! She is stringing 3 words together at the time and as smart as a whip. She is SO Jacob....which scares me a little....especially given that she is female. Double whammy!

**We've been majorly feeling the love from family members these past few days. Lots of kind words and support. THANK YOU and we love you too!

I guess that's it for today. Am very excited about the American Idol premiere. WOOHOO! Hope everyone is having a fantastic week so far!

3 comments:

Bebe said...

Love you and thinking about you guys - always!!! Can't seem to pull up the video with Jacob and his Spanish?!?!?!??

Mama Lou said...

I've got it made on grocery shopping. I don't know about Texas, but we always have "buy one, get one free" and I'm the queen of that. Have enough diced tomatoes to feed Lake City. Am loving all this blogging you're doing and love you too. In my thoughts a whole lot :-)

Stacie said...

know exactly what you're going through and how you're feeling. love you!