Friday, January 2, 2009

2008

What a year!

We went from this

to this

to this.


Also from this

to this

to this

to this.



I turned 32

Mike turned 34

Jacob turned 5

Parker turned 2

And Eden had her "0th" birthday.

Nate got a new sister and Jacob, Parker and Eden got a new cousin.


I could go on and on.....but overall it was a fabulous year filled with great family, great friends and great times. I cant wait to see what 2009 brings! So far on the agenda is a trip to Hawaii, a marathon in Rome and my first baby going off to Kindergarten. I wonder what other interesting things will pop up? I love you all and thanks for making this year a wonderful one. XOXO

2 comments:

Ebbs said...

What a year!! Let's hope 2009 brings all of us Health and Happiness!!!

Mama Lou said...

Perfect Blog for the "Perfect Family"!! We are all so, so fortunate and hope 2009 is a great one for all of us. Keep those Blogs coming - like I say - they keep me going :-) xoxoxo to all!