Friday, January 9, 2009

Ack! I am so sorry I have neglected you!

I will start by saying sorry to all! I fooled you in December with my sometimes 3 a day posts to my blog. This is *not* a foreshadow as to how I will maintain my blog in 2009. I have just had a busy, busy couple weeks!

Currently I am running 5 days a week, one of which being almost a two hour run and I am working out at the gym 3-4 days a week weight training. Jacob has basketball one night a week and gymnastics another night. I run on Tuesday nights and Mike usually does something like poker one night. Saturday mornings I run with my group and that takes about 4 or so hours (altogether, not just the running). I am by no means complaining, but just stating how crazy busy I am! With all of this exercise, you would think I would be in immaculate shape. Alas, I am not. Everyone told me that the third kid would do me in, and they were right! My figure aside, she is sooo easy and just so lovable. Every inch of her (which is a lot these days.....chubby wubbs!).

I took the kids to the park today and Eden got to swing for the first time. She loved the swing and was laughing and giggling! Here is a pic I uploaded from my phone.


Funny story. After I put her in the "bucket" seat, I pushed her and then helped Parker into his swing and pushed him a few times. I looked over at her and she had sunk down so far in the seat that I couldn't see her at all. I could only see two baby legs sticking out. LOL!


Anyway, here is her 2nd week pic!


And then a silly one of her!

4 comments:

Twisted Cinderella said...

I love going to the park with the kids. I can't wait until the weather is nice enough here to do that. LOL at that last pic!

Stacie said...

so cute jess! that outfit is precious too. i hope i am as motivated to exercise after baby as you have been. where do you find the energy??? i want some of it! xoxo

Jennifer said...

She's so beautiful! It was so nice to see you last week. I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to call you again. We just got really busy. Hopefully it won't be so long between visits next time.

Mama Lou said...

Am so glad the icicles finally melted. Loved the pic in the park - now have it on my cell phone wallpaper. You are a busy, busy girl, getting ready for Rome. Wish we could ALL go - memories of San Fran will always remain with me - the best ever. Know you will do just as well, or better this time. Call when you get a chance. Love you, ml