Sunday, January 11, 2009

25 facts about me

1. I was born in Enid, Oklahoma.
2. When I was younger I said I wanted 2 boys and then a girl. And I got it!
3. I knew I would marry Mike when I first met him in 10th grade. And many people can attest to this fact!
4. I typically read magazines back to front.
5. I am very lucky.
6. Also a little bit psychic. I am about 95% accurate on guessing the sex of my friends babies. I also feel like I 'know' other things...
7. I plan on writing a cookbook by the time I am 40. (my 10 year goal!)
8. After Eden is in pre-school I plan on opening a catering/party planning business with some of my friends.
9. I threw a coin in the fountain at the Swan hotel, where we stayed at Disney last October, and wished for a baby girl. That weekend we conceived Eden while practicing safe sex. That's why we gave her such a special name! She is our miracle.
10. Some of my ancestors include a former King of Sweden and the first 'real' President of the United States.
11. I majored in Human Resources in college and worked in my field for 2 years before getting married and 'retiring'. I have no intentions of going back to HR. (sorry mom & dad!)
12. I will try anything once. This goes for all foods but only most experiences (I wont sky dive or bungee jump).
13. I have a HUGE fear of open water. I even get scared swimming in an indoor pool if the lights are dim. I *think* I am in open water and it is very scary!
14. I often perform my gymnastics routines from when I was younger in my head. Weird, I know!
15. I vacuum myself out of a room. I cant stand to vacuum, only to leave a room with footprints all over the place. (our new carpet has saved me a lot of headache though. It is longer and you cant really see footprints).
16. I am a true Aquarius! Very independent, free thinking, stubborn, etc.
17. My favorite smells include Snuggle fabric softener, the beach air, chlorine, Tabu perfume, Johnson and Johnson baby lotion, boat gas, garlic and onions cooking, the smell of any baby, my sweaty kids and citrus. I know some of these are weird...but this is coming from a person who enjoys the smell of a skunk!
18. I ran my first marathon pregnant. Parker is unique in that he is probably one of very few 2 year olds who have 'run' a marathon!
19. I had a Holy experience one time at a Kmart when I was in college and think I 'saw' Heaven. Truly!
20. I tried out for Cheerleading at FSU but didn't make it. Maybe if I wasn't such a Fatty Patty I would have! LOL!
21. I always wanted a belly button ring and still do...even though now they are kind of ehhh.
22. I have a feeling that one day I will be semi-famous. Don't know when or how though! Its just a feeling...(see #6!)
23. I hope that by the end of my life can say I did something charitable every year. (and I'm not talking a check.....I mean using my time for the betterment of others).
24. I am listening to my first book on tape and I LOVE it! It's called 'Fall on Your Knees'. It is awesome, whacked, strange and addicting all at the same time. I only allow myself to listen when I'm running....which makes me want to run ALL THE TIME!!
25. I sometimes watch Mike when he is sleeping and try to imagine what he was like at our boys age.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did it! http://ourcircle.wordpress.com/2009/01/11/25-random-facts/

Mama Lou said...

And I thought I knew EVERYTHING about you - wrong! I also could add a few things that only YOU and I know :-) I loved reading every word of it, though. xoxo ml

You have also proved to me that you're an authoress!!!

Ebbs said...

Very interesting!!! Lots of things I did not know - but after reading am not surprised. #19 has me intrigued - you will need to share more!

kaley. said...

When I was younger and you guys told me about the John Hanson thing i always though it was a bunch of BS, but now I'm convinced :) Also, I am the exact same about the water thing... I cannot swim in a pool at night if the lights aren't on, and if i do get myself in there, I freak out of a sudden and frantically get out.