Friday, December 5, 2008

Signing off for the weekend

I hope you all have a great weekend! My mom is flying in tonight and we have a busy busy weekend. I'm sure I wont update until early next week so I wanted to leave you with some pics for the weekend! The iOLAP Christmas party is this weekend so I'm sure I'll have tons of pics to share next week. XOXO to all!

The boys being Monkeys

Edie Bug

Brother and Sisterly love...

Kisses!


******Edited to add one more thing.

This is a picture of Mike at 5. Everyone thinks Jacob looks just like Mike. He seems to look like Mike does *now*, but not as Mike at age 5. Who do you think this looks like? I think it looks just like Parker!

1 comment:

*Jodi* said...

Wow!! The alike'ness is amazing!

Have fun with your mom!!

Gosh, I miss you... Your tree is so cute and pretty...

Poor Eden and her Goosie (Mac calls them Goosies).

xoxo Jodi