Thursday, December 18, 2008

Pictures from last week

Here are a few pics I wanted to share from last week. Last Thursday evening, we went to sit on Santa's lap. Since I had the kids matching, I figured I'd take a few pics of my own. I was seriously lying to myself if I thought I could get a good pic of THREE kids! So they all ended up being "outtakes".....

Not happy on Jacobs lap..



OK, lets try Parker's lap....



Nope. She didn't like that either. How about the Bumbo seat?



Nope. Not that either. Maybe a kiss from her brothers will make her feel better?


Ohhhhh no. Not amused at all!!



Well, at least I got one of the boys with their letters to Santa.


There is a HUGE mailbox right where Santa is that they got to put their letters in. Jacob was enthralled!

Jacob with a cool face paint that he got at the Prosper parade. We won State champs for football. GO EAGLES!

No comments: