Monday, December 1, 2008

O Christmas Tree

Well, we got our Christmas Tree put up yesterday! Since we aren't going to be here for Christmas, we decided to get a small 6 foot tree this year instead of our usual gargantuan one. It is so cute and was soooo much easier to get in the stand and put lights & ornaments on. I think I have a new love for small trees!

Anyway, it was great fun and Jacob really got into it. Unfortunately (for him, not us) Parker was napping, but it did make decorating so much easier! He woke up and shrieked at our new living room addition. He loved it....especially Jacob's old "Naughty Nascar" ornament!

Here are some pics...

Eden watching the "goings on"

Jacob trying to put the Gingerbread angel on the tree

He finally got it!

Jacob & I

The tree


And lastly, my favorite Christmas decorations....children terrified of Santa!!

1 comment:

Ebbs said...

Oh what fun!!! Just got our tree up but will decorate later. I do bet Jacob had a blast - perfect age to get into it all!!! Eden is growing so.......I just found your baby red and white striped gown, remember from pics? I will bring for Eden!!!