Monday, December 8, 2008

Our weekend

My mom came in on Friday so she could watch the kids for us Saturday night so we could stay out for the iOLAP Christmas party. We had a great time!

We left Saturday at about 2 pm. We stayed at the Ritz-Carlton in Dallas, which was right across the street from Nobu, where the Christmas party was. When we got there, we went to a little pub down the street to watch the FL/AL game. We stayed for a few hours and then came back to the room to start getting ready. The dinner was great and the party was lots of fun! Nobu was great....great food and awesome atmosphere. We went to Joyce Champagne bar afterwards, where the company had reserved couches and had bottle service for us. It was a fun place with great music. We danced until the wee hours.

Mike and I before the party



Chris and Ana & I



Ash, Ana and I dancing at Joyce



The next morning we headed home to take my mom to the airport. Her stay was WAY too short, but at least we will see her in two weeks for Christmas. I know she had fun with the kids, but she was up all night with Eden and was stuck eating leftovers out of my fridge for meals. Sorry mom!





Anyway, it was a great weekend and I am still recovering! I am way too old to stay up that late!

3 comments:

Ebbs said...

Oh what FUN!!! For everyone!! You all looked beautiful too!!!
Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks. We are planning on driving on Sunday. XOXOX to all!!

Mama Lou said...

Been waiting for these pics since you got home yesterday :-) How beautiful you look and loved the pics of the kids. Your Mom said you looked like a movie star heading for the Grammies - and I agree. See you REAL soon. xoox

*Jodi* said...

Love your dress! And your Mom looks like she was HAPPY to stay home and eat leftovers and enjoy the kids!

You look like a ROCK STAR! (but I knew that!)

Miss you!