Monday, April 6, 2009

Busy Days

Since I have gotten back from Rome I just can't get back into my blogging habit. So sorry! Things have been crazy around here as usual and I feel like I never have a minute. Baseball opening weekend was this past weekend so we are very excited about his first game! (Which was supposed to be tonight but was postponed for some reason). Of all the sports Jacob has played, he seems to like this one the best, so I am excited to see him be passionate about something. Besides his Wii or his DS of course! Kindergarten sign ups are next week and I am so excited for him to go. He is so excited and it is exciting for me to see him so anxious and giddy about it. Anyway, here are some pictures from opening day!






Eden has been sick most of the weekend so we are back to breathing treatments. When will this cold weather be GONE!? Ugh! Poor babe. She had fever in the 102's this weekend, but now it is back to normal. Just stuffy and chesty. Her cough sounds like the cough of an 80 year old smoker. So sad!

Last week we were also VERY busy 'launching' our 'Prosper Man Bowl'. Who would think it would be so much work!?? We hope it will be a huge event with at LEAST 10 teams. We are getting a band for half time of the championship game and hopefully a sports radio station to come. If we can get one of the many pro athletes who live in Prosper to come; perhaps 'Prime Time'??...that would be major for us. Cross your fingers! Here is the website if you want to check it out. www.prospermanbowl.blogspot.com

Speaking of Deion, his house is for sale. Anyone miss me enough to want to move to my little tiny town? Come on, if 38,000 square feet doesn't tempt you, I don't know what will!

In other news, I STUPIDLY ran a half marathon yesterday. Why, you ask? I don't even know. I ran it in 1:57 something, so my time wasn't too bad...but the race was horrible. My body just wasn't ready to race again after Rome. Not quite yet anyway. My knee was hurting just the littlest bit in these last 2 weeks after Rome and now it is seriously hurting. So bad that if I have to bend down and pick something up, I can't get back up without leaning over my other knee and using my opposite leg and arm to push myself up. Real smart on my part! Ugh. I did get 15th/183 people in my age group though. Not too bad for having just an OK time and a terrible race.

Well, I'm off to bed. Eden weekly pic coming soon......(read: tomorrow)

No comments: