Friday, April 24, 2009

Before and After

Playing with pictures is pretty fun. Sometimes you take a cute picture (below) but something is wrong with it. In this case, it was way too dark and there was a huge glare spot on Eden's head. I tried my best to fix the picture but adding many different processes to it, but I haven't yet figured out how to get rid of the glare spots. (BTW...you have to click on the picture for the full view. For some reason, the parameters of my blog are set up such that it cuts the right side off of every picture. Once you click on it, above the picture it will say "all sizes". Click there and you can view it large. :))

Before/after

At least I made it somewhat viewable! And yes, currently Eden is by far my favorite subject. Parker and Jacob are at the age where they 'try' to smile, which just results in a very dorky looking face.

No comments: