Monday, April 27, 2009

39 weeks

This was the title of an email I got this morning from the photography company who took Eden's pictures in the hospital. "Your baby at 39 weeks." They send weekly informative updates on where your baby might be developmentally and what to expect. I usually ignore them and mark them as junk, but today's caught my eye.

39 weeks. I was pregnant for 39 weeks, to the day and now she's 39 weeks old. It's crazy that I was pregnant for that long. It seems like she has been here forever! Then again, it seems like she was just born. Crazy how fast 39 weeks can go by!


4 comments:

Stacie said...

look how dark her hair was when she was born! she's such a gorgeous little girl. what an incredible gift she is :)

your boys are awesome....but i'm so glad that you get to experience being mommy to a girl too.

Anonymous said...

I still can't get over those vivid blue eyes, they're like brilliant gemstones. They're the first thing that I notice when I look at her picture, what a beauty she is!

Bebe said...

She is an angel! And a beautiful one at that! It does seem like she has always been a part of us! We are truly blessed!!!!!

Mama Lou said...

Oh how precious - can't wait to get there!