Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Meow!



I had a perfect April Fools joke to play on Mike. I told him we were having tuna cakes for dinner and he thought that sounded good. Jacob has gymnastics tonight so I wanted to leave him something 'yummy' for dinner. I bought a can of the cat food pictured above and made his 'tuna cakes' with it. It was soooo disgusting smelling. I was on the phone with Ana as I was making them and I was practically dry heaving. She convinced me that it was way too mean so I threw them out before I cooked them. Mike owes Ana big time! LOL!

3 comments:

Ebbs said...

You chicken!!!! or should I say......

MommaCakes said...

what about the cookies?!!!

at least they won't smell bad...hee hee

Stacie said...

that is hilarious! both your joke and ebbs' comment :) LOL!!!! and he totally deserves it. two words: mashed potatoes.