Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Picture post

I thought I would add some random pics from the last week. We had our Halloween dinner club this past weekend, which was so fun! I served lobster stuffed beef tenderloin with Bearnaise sauce and a side of Carbonara. Yummy! We had 7 couples and it was a dress up party...which was great. Everyone had such unique ideas. Mike and I went as Hugh Hefner and a bunny. I was NOT amused about dressing in the bunny suit at only 3 months post-partum, but I was a good sport and did it anyway. Mike added a nice (read: obscene) addition to his costume. See if you can spot his pink friend!Anyway, the night was fun.....but I am glad it is over. Having that many people for dinner is so fun, but kinda stressful also!

The kids are looking forward to Halloween this weekend and have had so much fun with all the Halloween stuff floating around our house. Jacob has enjoyed scaring Parker with the masks we have. One is a witch, which is kinda scary, but the other is Tiger Woods. Not scary, but Jacob does look freaky with it on his head and Parker wigs out when he sees it. It even kinda freaks me out a little to be honest. Its like that Burger King guy. *shivers*


Here is Parker making sure that it is indeed Jacob under the mask.


The boys have also enjoyed harassing Eden with their Halloween stuff.


and, thinking that they were scaring her...to which she was clearly un-phased.



I can't wait to see them in their costumes Friday. They both have class parties on Thursday so they will actually get to wear them 2 days in a row! Parker is going as Superman and Jacob as Darth Vader. I will probably just put a bunny hat on Eden and call it a day....although I do have a little cat suit that I may put her in. It depends on the weather I guess.
Anyway, since it is Eden's 3 month "birthday", I do have to do her doll pic still....but she is sleeping so it will have to wait. I promise to update later! Here is one last pic from this morning. My kids pretending that they all love each other! (kidding of course; strangely enough they get along so well!) I put Eden down on Parker's bed so I could fold laundry and within minutes the boys had her sandwiched.
Ta ta for now!

No comments: