Wednesday, October 1, 2008

29 hours and counting.....

Well, 29 hours and counting until I get to meet baby Leah! I am so excited. I can't wait to play and snuggle with Nate, too. It is going to be soo nice to be on an airplane ALONE! We haven't flown much lately, but when we have, we have had the kiddos with us. Will I actually get to read this time? I am totally obsessed with the 'Twilight' series and all I want to do is read. And I will get to for two hours straight! WOOHOO! Eden is still so easy that she doesn't count as a child yet...lol. She is still in her sleepy daze...so she is as easy as pie.

The weekend after Gulf Breeze, the Devennys will be here. The weekend after that, Mama Lou, Ebbs and Kaley will be here. The weekend after that, we have dinner club here (a Halloween/costume party dinner club). Should be loads of fun. The weekend after that, Mike has his Nascar weekend. He is staying in an RV with his buddies and of course going to a Nascar race or two. And then the weekend after that is his birthday!! By that time we will be in the middle of November. We are going to be so busy!

Well, today the kids and I head to the Pumpkin Patch for a field trip for Jacob's school. I am taking Parker today just because I have nothing else to do with him. He goes with his class tomorrow though, so he gets to go twice! Tomorrow I will be gone though, so Daddy is taking him. He will love that and it should be fun for Mike too.

I will update later on Eden's stats and include some pic of the kids at the Pumpkin Patch.

No comments: