Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Company!

'Tis the season for company at the Devenny house...and we love it! The Devenny's arrived this past weekend and just left yesterday. The day they arrived, little miss Eden was diagnosed with a nasty case of RSV. Actually, it isn't all that nasty after all, but we did have a couple bad days. Poor baby girl was sooo congested and was having trouble breathing when she would cough. I was afraid that they were going to have to hospitalize her...but Sunday she made a turnaround and she is doing great! She still has a cold and we are still administering breathing treatments...but the worst is over. *knock on wood* BUT...we still ended up having a great time with the Devenny's here and it was great to see them. Since I was tending to Eden most of the time, I didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked. Mike did snap this one though......Mimi and Pop Pop completely enthralled with Jacob's Wii game!

***** Photo deleted by request*****

I think I am coming down with what Parker and Eden had/have (I failed to mention that Parker had the sniffles, too)...and I feel like crap. Last night I went to bed at 7, and even more shocking, without having dinner! ;) Today is a little better and I am trying to get myself well before Mama Lou, Ebby and Kaley arrive on Thursday. We are all so excited for them to come! I promise to take more pictures while they are here.


Yesterday Eden was 11 weeks exactly and she celebrated it with her first giggle. SOOO CUTE! She giggled at me again today, so I know it wasn't a fluke. She is so adorable and each day that passes, her personality shines more and more. I love it!!


Well, that's all for today...I'd better get going. I have to pick the kids up from school and get them both haircuts. They look like shaggy dogs...both of them!


TTFN.....XOXO

1 comment:

*Jodi* said...

Ugh... picture deleted! Sorry everyone's been so sick!!! Poor things! xoxo