Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Edens stats and Pumpkin Patch pics

OK...here they all are...as promised!
Eden was 11 lbs 2 oz. at her appointment. That puts her in the 70% for her weight. She was 22 inches long, which puts her in the 50% for her height.

In comparison:
Jacob was 14 lbs. 14 oz. and 24.5 inches, and
Parker was 12 lbs. 13 oz. and 25 inches.

She is definitely smaller than the boys, but holding her own on the "girls" chart. She is happy and perfect, although she does have a small case of thrush, which they put her on meds for. Poor little baby girl had to get 4 shots and an oral vaccine today. She no likey the shots ONE BIT! She did the 30 second silent cry and then let out a loud scream. She promptly stopped though when I picked her up. I love being the hero! ;)

Here is a pic of her from the Pumpkin Patch today. I don't generally like babies in black, but this is a kitty cat onsie for Halloween and I couldn't resist putting her in it for the Pumpkin Patch. I also tried one of these huge silly flower/bows. In this pic, she is wondering why I didn't just leave it at home in the drawer. (but sorry Eden, mommy finally got a girl!)


Here is some of all 3 kiddos. It is insanely hard to get them all to look and smile at the same time, so I don't. I just take candids and hope one of them turns out OK. This time I got a few cute ones!



And this one just to show off Jacob's pretty eyes!



Speaking of Jacob's eyes...here is a great shot of him and Eden. He looks so sweet holding her! He really does love her to death and is so gentle and nice to her.


And lastly.....my precious Parker Bear! The poor middle child. Why do they always come last? He isn't the tiny baby, and he isn't the sweet, handsome big boy. But he *is* crazy, loud, daring, clumsy, silly, cuddly, funny, and mostly just as CUTE as he can be. He is so sweet and although he may look big, he is still (and will always be!) my little baby Poo Bear.

Enjoy the pics! PS....who slipped the sap into my coffee this morning? ;)

1 comment:

Stacie said...

they are all so precious!!!!! so glad you're keeping a blog. love it.