Monday, June 21, 2010

Words

So, the last 20 or so times I have blogged (just a guess, I didn't count) have just been picture posts. I will say a few words, post a few darling pictures of my kids, and there you have it...a blog post.

What have we really been doing? A whole lot of EVERYTHING. The school year came to an end (which is always crazy for everyone), the marathon came and went (yes I am still bitter), our Florida trip came and went (nothing to be bitter about there, except for that I left one of my prized possessions in the room that has not been recovered...boohoo), All Star baseball season came and went (very quickly I might add...poor boys....although Jacob was a TOTAL rockstar, so proud of my little stud) and now June is almost over.

Whew, I am tired just writing it.

Sometimes I feel like a duck...cool and calm on the surface but paddling like mad underneath. So much to do with 3 kiddos! But of course I wouldn't have it any other way and I love being crazy busy. It definitely beats being crazy bored. :) Plus, the crazy schedule brings with it no less than 2375926475 glasses of wine, which always helps in maintaining my sanity.

I am on Doctors orders to rest a bit to allow my knee to heal, which anyone who knows me knows that this is VERY hard for me to do. I could be at the gym from 9-5 every single day if I didn't have any other responsibilities! I absolutely love it and it is hard for me to take a break. But I know its necessary so I am trying to do so. For anyone who didn't know, I hurt my knee in the marathon, Doctor thought for sure it was a torn Meniscus but after a clean MRI, he now things maybe not. He said it could have just been "hiding" and not shown up on the MRI, but put me on Steroids and rest to see if it will go away. I'm not in pain at all anymore, but I know when I try to run I probably will have a little pain....so we'll see.

Nothing else to share I suppose, just swimming every day, enjoying no alarm clock over the summer and looking forward to a second trip to Florida in July. Remember this? Well, its happening again!! And I cant wait...

3 comments:

Mama Lou said...

What happened to the pics you were going to post ??? xoxox

Lala said...

Wow! I can't believe that GNO was only a year ago..... it seems like ages ago! Fun times!

Lala said...
This comment has been removed by the author.