Monday, June 28, 2010

Trophy Party

Well, this weekend was pretty quiet, but good! Friday night Mike and I got a last minute sitter and went to happy hour with the McCools and some of our neighbors. It was really fun! I haven't been out at happy hour time in a while, and we had a great time.

Here are come crappy pictures we took with my phone. Ash and I obviously had similar ideas on what to wear!

Ash, neighbor Courtney and I. Fun, fun!



Then Saturday was Parker's end of season T-Ball party. We had it at one of the neighborhood pools. We loved his team and coaches so of course the party was fun for all.

Parker getting his first trophy!


All worn out after 3 hours of swimming.



The week ahead seems fairly uneventful which is GREAT. Of course July 4th festivities this weekend should keep us busy. Fun summer days!

1 comment:

Mama Lou said...

What cute pics of you and Ash. And a great big congrats to that cute Parker for his first trophy! Good for him!