Thursday, November 26, 2009

I am thankful.

Oh this Thanksgiving Day I am super thankful. Thankful for all of my wonderful friends who make life so, so fun. Thankful for my beautiful home and my awesome town. Thankful for the glorious life I have! And mostly, thankful for my family. I have a mom and dad who love me and support me in everything I do. They made me the person I am and have always been there to guide me, but not control me! Thankful for my in-laws who appreciate me, for my strengths, but mostly for my weaknesses (its easy to love someone for their strengths!) For my Grandmother whom I am so close to and have a very, very special relationship with. She is one of my favorite parts of life. For aunt and uncles who I am so lucky to be so close to and I consider friends! For my husband who supports me and loves me even though I am a brat, and affords me a wonderful life. He is amazing father!! And lastly for my 3 beautiful children. For Eden who is the love of my life. She is my baby girl and my life is complete thanks to her. I never knew what I was missing. For Parker who has the most precious soul of anyone I know. He is the quirkiest, sweetest, most genuine person. And for Jacob who is the smartest, most driven (albeit stubborn!) little boy that I could imagine. When he was laid in my arms 6 years ago he changed my life forever. He made me a mom. He made me who I am.

So Happy Thanksgiving to you all. Take time to reflect....it's worth it.

For each new morning with its light, For rest and shelter of the night, For health and food, For love and friends, For everything Thy goodness sends.

4 comments:

Bebe said...

The tears are running down my face as I read this. I am so thankful for ALL of the blessings in my life - and of course this includes you and your precious family. You have given us three beautiful grandchildren - the love of our lives. I can't express it as well as you - but I am certainly thankful on this day - and every day......

Ebbs said...

We are one blessed family! Loves to everyone!

Mama Lou said...

What can I say? You have been such an important part of my life and I love you dearly! The special memories we share (some funny, some not) hold such a huge place in my heart. Even though you are waaaay too far away, in my heart, you are always there. You were my first grandchild and gave me my first great-grandchild, and for that, I love you even more. Your sweet Mike and those precious angels make my life complete. xoxo

Anonymous said...

I notice when you don't blog. :)