Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Hospital

Here are some pics that I took in the hospital. The quality is not-so-good because I took them from my phone. No, I did not bring a camera with me. I honestly didn't even think about it when I was packing for the hospital. I am so glad this experience is over. I hope to never be back again!! Praying for no flare up! (which they say can happen. UGH!)

Pre-MRI

Out of MRI but still asleep. FYI....watching your child go under anesthesia is NO FUN AT ALL.

Night One

Poor baby girl!!


Eden loved looking out the window at the horsies! "Neeee!, Neeee!!!"

The phone in our room was her favorite part of the whole experience!

YAY! Brother came!!

2 comments:

Mama Lou said...

Have been waiting for this update. Know you are soooo glad to be home, and we must continue praying that there are no flare-ups! Precious and touching pics. xoxo to Eden!

Anonymous said...

Aww! Those pictures are so sad! I'm glad she's okay.