Friday, May 1, 2009

Eden, 9 months

9 months. I can't believe it. It is flying by so fast and in 3 months my baby girl will be a year old. Excuse me while I drown in my sorrows! *sobs*

On a happier note, she is doing just great. She was up to par on everything at her appointment. She was

20 lbs 4 oz - 75%
27.3 inches - 50-60%

She has stayed 75% for weight since birth and 50-60ish% for height since birth. She is growing just perfectly on her curve. I think she looks so chubby because she is such a shorty...I have never had a child in the 50% for height! LOL

Here's her monthly pic.

Month 1

Month 2

Month 3

Month 4

Month 5

Month 6

Month 7

Month 8

Month 9

2 comments:

Mama Lou said...

How much cuter can this child get? Just adorable!

Ana said...

ok the differnce between month 4 and 5 is crazy. THEN come month 7....Gurl! You huge! (and squishy!)