Monday, April 4, 2011

A month!

Oh my gosh! It has almost been a month since I posted a blog. I don't think I have ever gone that long! OK, maybe I have...but not in a while anyway. Things have been crazy around here as usual! In the past month we have had about 20 baseball games (not exaggerating), more practices than I can count, I hosted a little soiree at my house, I catered a friends 40th birthday party, Laura and the kids came for a week, followed by my mom here for a week....and so on and so on. We have had a lot of fun stuff going on, as we always do in the spring. I guess everyone wakes up from their winter's naps....and wants to party...because socially there has been a lot going on too.

Catering the party last weekend really enforced for me again how badly I want to go to culinary school! And everybody knows I am selling Beachbody now....and making some money! I have not had a paycheck in 10 years, so finally earning a little money to put towards my school has been rewarding. I have shared these products with a lot of people who have been very pleased with the nutritional and fitness results they have seen. So if you or anyone you know needs help in these areas, please direct them to me! I feel like I have successfully been able to live a healthy lifestyle through diet and exercise, and through Beachbody I get the opportunity to 'coach' others in these areas. I love it!

I hope everyone has a great week!

XO

No comments: