Monday, April 18, 2011

Update

My poor, neglected blog! I have been showing it no love lately. Honestly? Not a lot of new happenings. LOTS of baseball. More tournament wins (these boys are incredible)! Last weekend we played in an 8U 15 team tourney in Grand Prairie. We were 5-1 in the tournament with FOUR wins on Sunday to take home the first place trophy. It was a 12+ hour day in the 90 degree heat, but it was so fun! Notice how big the trophy is compared to Jacob's body! Go CRUSH!



We have also been doing stuff every single weekend....both nights! PHEW! My camera has been dead for weeks but I do have this crappy phone pic taken from last weekend. It was our personal trainers birthday so we took him out to celebrate. Look at his entourage! Lucky dude...


But what have I been doing the MOST of? Well, this!!

I have really been trying to dedicate a lot of time and energy to get my business off the ground. I have A LOT of very happy customers, so please let me know of any health and fitness needs you may have. I have helped a lot of people get set up with workout programs to suit their needs, such as p90x, TurboFire, ChaLEAN Extreme, and the new INSANITY! In fact, I just started to p90x program today, which I intend on completing in its entirety! I'll keep you posted on how that goes. And of course I am still drinking my shake every day. Dessert for breakfast (not to mention your entire day's worth of vitamins!)....can't beat it!

No comments: