Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Happy 35!

Well happy 35th to me!! I had a WONDERFUL birthday. We celebrated by taking a trip to Savannah for my cousin Lauren's wedding. I had not seen that side of the family in ENTIRELY too long so we were so excited. And we had a fabulous time. The wedding was so perfect, the city is GORGEOUS and we had a ball. Here are the few pics that were on my camera.....will post more pics when I get them from other people.

Those precious bestie cousins!

And the boys....they couldn't have been more well behaved!!

The fam...



This is how the Diva spent most of the weekend. Don't let her good looks fool you.

And this little easygoing dude was just perfect! CHEERS!


Now up this weekend is a big Girls Night Out to celebrate my birthday and then a couples night on Saturday to celebrate another friends birthday. Fun, fun fun!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday old woman!!! GORGEOUS pics! Loved the fam. all in blue, esp. those cutie pie girls...to die for. hard not to smile at Eden when she's being naughty...how do you keep a straight face when looking at those baby blues?? Miss you, have a fantabulous time celebrating this weekend. 2 nights out? Wow, I can't imagine. I haven't been "out" since this summer,I need a babysitter!!!!!!!

Mama Lou said...

Thought about ya'll all weekend and was so excited to get the pics. There's nothing better than family reunions, right? xox