Sunday, May 30, 2010

Parker's 4th Birthday Party

Well Parker's Superhero birthday party was a success and it was so much fun! We wanted to have the party at home, so he only invited a few kids. It made it very fun and extremely stress free!

I had a coloring table set up with lots of superhero coloring pages...



Also a 'Pin the Tail on Batman' game. Kinda like Pin the Tail on the Donkey! I had a picture of Parker in his costume blown up and made each kid a mask to pin on. It was so cute!




I also bought each of the kids silly string and they put the 'evil villain' (Mike) in a web!!

(Ashley and I getting in on the fun! ;))


The kids ate and ate and ate (and ate some more). I had all Parker's favorite foods: Uncrustables (peanut butter and jelly sandwiches), Nutella and banana sandwiches, string cheese and apples!


And of course CAKE!! (the making of this cake will appear on K is for Kitchen)





So all in all the party was totally fun, Parker and friends had a great time, and he got some really cool presents. Here are some more candid shots from the party.







Happy Birthday Party Day Parker. We love you buddy!

3 comments:

Ebbs said...

That looks like the perfect party for Parker!!!! And the cake.........unreal!!! Way to go, Mama!!!

Bebe said...

Looks like it turned out to be a big success! Thanks for all the pics - I almost feel like I was there! You know I wanted to be so this is the next best thing!

Anonymous said...

Eden is the cutest Supergirl ever!