Friday, May 7, 2010

Mom

Sunday is Mothers Day. Although I am now a mother of 3, I still don't feel like it's my day. It's a day reserved for my mom.

My mom, who I can tell everything to. Who gives me advice, but only when asked. Who has been there for the birth of all 3 of my babies. Who has taken care of me when I was sick...as a child and as an adult. Who was there when I crossed the finish line at my first marathon, and shared my tears. Who has supported me when I KNOW she didn't agree and didn't want to. Who has seen the wonder in my children's eyes at their first Disney World trip. Who has taught me so many things about being a daughter, a sister, a friend and most importantly, a mother.

Mom, you are everything to me and I cherish you more than you can imagine. If my children feel about me the way that I feel about you when they are all grown up; I have done my job...and more. You are sweet, funny, patient, kind, beautiful and loved by everyone you meet. I love you and appreciate you so much.


*click to view larger*

1 comment:

Ebbs said...

Oh, Jessica. You are the luckiest...but then so is Betsy!!! Thanks for sharing such loving thoughts.