Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow Day!

Well today will make the second snow day this week. We had record setting snowfall yesterday, 11 inches I heard. That's just crazy for Texas! It was so much fun to build snowmen, have snowball fights, etc. The kids had a blast!!


They absolutely wore themselves out and were red for HOURS after being out in it. We even let them stay up late to watch Survivor sincve we knew school would be cancelled!


One more funny...after dinner last night when I was helping Mike clean up the dishes, I looked over and found my little wild woman doing this!! She poured Parkers glass of milk into my empty wine glass and decided to have herself a little cocktail! LOL. Think she's seen me do this a few times? Future wine-o in training!



4 comments:

MommaCakes said...

that's my girl!!

oh, and yes, Preston fell asleep on the couch right after they came in...completely missed dinner

Anonymous said...

I'm SO jealous. The weather forecast lied to Destin again. NO SNOW. I don't know why I let myself fall for their hype this time. I should have known! Anyway, have fun! Your house is beautiful and those pictures of Eden are hilarious!

Wifey Luther said...

Eden is so awesome! such a smart little lady...mike should start worrying NOW!

Mama Lou said...

Sorry sugah - it's in our genes!
:-) Your Mom and I are sippin' as I write! xox