Sunday, September 27, 2009

More baseball!

Well another weekend of crazy crazy sports! It was a very busy weekend with it being Prosper homecoming, but it was great fun. Prosper has a homecoming parade that runs from the high school, through downtown...and it's awesome. Everyone and their mother (literally) comes out for it. The fall sports teams (from 4 year olds to the high school teams!) ride on floats and throw candy. Parker called it the "candy party"! He had so much fun and Jacob loves being able to ride on the float. Here is a video I found on youtube. Right at about 1:00 you can see Jacob's team's float! He was first one on the left and his hair is sprayed green (as is everyone elses but he is easy to spot b/c he is on the end). I didn't make this video but I found it on youtube and I thought I'd share.



Here are some other pics from today's game. We got WHOOPED!!! But the team we played was all 3rd graders...so they were WAY better and WAY bigger. There was a kid on the other team that probably weighed 150...at least! Unfortunately I didn't get any of Jacob that turned out....but here are some of the other two.



Parker and his little (also toothless) girlfriend Brynn! (click on the pic and you can see the toothless cuties better)


1 comment:

Mama Lou said...

Luved it! Luved it! Luved it! Got real nostalgic, as I can remember Ty-Boy on the back of a pickup truck in a parade and "happy tears" running down my face. Also really cute of Eden and Parker and his sweetie!!!!!! Am missing so very much of my angels' childhood :-(