Thursday, September 17, 2009

10 minutes

That's what I have this morning. 10 measly minutes to dedicate to my blog. I think it has been about 2 weeks since I posted anything...which is definitely the longest I have gone so far! To all my readers (which can only possibly be a few), I am so sorry! I won't go on and on about how busy I've been.....because I know we are all busy. But with school starting, practice starting and many other house projects I have been working on...lets just agree that I have been BUSY. I am way behind on my POTW's and I haven't really taken any either. ACK!!

So whats been going on with us? In short: school, baseball, football, gym, doctors appointments, painting, gym, moving Parker into his own room, then required moving Eden into the guest room, school meetings, more gym, and MANY MANY other things. I have been working out really hard and it is paying off. I can tell I am more "muscley"!! :)

So I'm off, 10 minutes is up. I PROMISE PROMISE PROMISE to take some pictured this weekend and post them. Next week starts back my regular blogging, I swear!

Oh, and watch my friend Tracey on the Biggest Loser on Tuesday nights. She rocks!!!

2 comments:

Mama Lou said...

I'm a Happy Camper this morning. Can't tell you how much I love your Blogs - PLEASE keep them coming! xoxox to the kiddos!

Stacie said...

yay! you're back (finally)!!!