Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!

Remember when I said this? Well, it's here. My teeny tiny baby girl is one. I can't believe it!! Given that it was such a special day...and she is my last baby, I wanted to have a party and invite the people who are close to Eden! So I didn't necessarily invite *all* of my friends, just the ones who are close to her. It was a very special day for me and it was so fun having everyone here to celebrate with us. I had a light dinner, tons and tons of cupcakes and collages of her first year. I had a month by month, pictures of her little friends (all of who were at the party) at the hospital when she was born, and pictures of my boys with her as an infant. So hard to believe its been a year!!

Here are some (read: tons and tons) of pictures to enjoy!

The party!! (yes, our family all wore pink...even the boys!)





Cake time!! She wasn't sure at first, she would touch it and pull her hand away....touch it again and pull her hand away. But once she tasted it....it was ON!!







Present time!! The girls are OBSESSED with Eden and follow her around everywhere she goes. They were so excited to "help" her open her presents!






The girls!!

We love you baby girl!!

6 comments:

MommaCakes said...

awww....i love the last picture! *wiping a small tear*

Mama Lou said...

And how much do I LOVE those pics! Too, too precious. I'm with Ashley, the last one got to me :-)

Stacie said...

OMGosh. unreal. i cannot believe that it's been a year since she was born. beautiful party, beautiful photos, BEAUTIFUL baby girl!!!!

Lala said...

Ahhhh man! I wish I was there to see her enjoy her first birthday!!

Ebbs said...

Precious....

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Little Eden!! You're getting so big, slow down!!! Love you little girl!