Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Third Child Syndrome



Look how sweet, my 3 children enjoying Pop Tarts for breakfast. (lol) Can you even IMAGINE me feeding Jacob a Pop Tart at only 10 months old? I probably wouldn't have allowed that until he was 3. Or even Parker for that matter, although I may have allowed it at 2. The boys kept giving her little bits of it and she wanted more, more, more, so I just handed her one....and she ate the entire thing. We were at the lake and I figured, what the heck...it's certainly not going to kill her! :)

2 comments:

Stacie said...

too funny! i've been the same way this time around. it's so much more enjoyable when you're not worrying over every little detail! such a cute picture :)

MommaCakes said...

we grew up on pop-tarts! we look fine don't we? and yes, nolan gets chocolate milk in the morning only because the other two do.