Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Month 1

Month 2

Month 3

Month 4

Month 5

Month 6

Month 7

Month 8

Month 9

Month 10


It is getting harder and harder to take these pictures. Homegirl does NOT EVER want to sit still so that makes for difficult posing. Sorry its late, but as you can see, her doll has no clothes on. Someone (I wont mention any names, but I bet you can guess who it is!) took off her clothes, bent all her limbs back and then hid her clothes. I have torn this house apart for her outfit, but to no avail. Oh well. I can put one of Eden's outfits on her next time! :)

Here are some outtakes from the 10 month shoot. I am so lucky I got the one I did...and it's only b/c I had JUST sat her down!








4 comments:

Ebbs said...

Isn't life FUN for a 10 month old!!!! It all opens up for them to grab!!!! Love that girl! Cutest thing around!

Anonymous said...

What a huge difference between month 9 and 10! She grew A LOT in this month and her features changed some too...what a sweet little girl. She looks so happy! Can't wait to play with her!

Anonymous said...

I love her tan!

Mama Lou said...

Cuter by the day. . . only about 10 days until the beach - can't wait!!!