Monday, June 8, 2009

I'm Baaaaaack!!

It's sooo good to be home. We were at the lake for over a week and we had a great time, but it is SO GOOD to be home. So I have a lot of updating to do; Parker's birthday pictures, etc., but those will come in future blogs. I *did* try to keep up with my weekly pictures, so they are next. They aren't that good, but I didn't bring my close up lens that I usually take pictures with.

Anyway, a real quick run down....

-Parker swam (a HUGE milestone. He was TERRIFIED of the water, but by the end of the week he was jumping off the dock into the water....with his life jacket on of course)
-Jacob skied...and got up the first time! He only tried it the first day though and then wouldn't try again. Not sure why!???
-All the kids took their first boat ride. I hadn't thought about it until we got out there, but they hadn't ever been on a boat before. CRAZY!
-The 10 kids fought like cats and dogs. That was NOT fun. (lol)

Anyway, on to the picture email. So glad to be home!

No comments: