Monday, December 13, 2010

Vegas and Dallas and running, oh my!

Well I haven't blogged since Thanksgiving, and we have been so busy! Jacob had Grandparents/Special Friends Day. Since we don't have any Grandparents in town, I was his special friend!

The weekend after Thanksgiving was my race in Vegas.I did it with my friend Erin who fund raised with me

and we had a BLAST!! And and Ashley came to cheer us on and we had waaaaaay to much fun.

This weekend was awesome! Saturday morning Jacob and I ran the Frosty 5K in Frisco with Ashley, Kat and our neighbors. Jacob did AWESOME! Placed 3rd in his age group with a time of 25:28 which is an 8:11 pace. I am so proud of him! To see his results click here. And the 2 boys that beat him were both 10! Here's a pic of our team!

and Ash and I and the kids...

That night was the company Christmas party down in Dallas at Hotel ZaZa. Swank City! We stayed downtown at the W for the night. We had a GREAT time and the party was just as chic as can be!





So now for a CRAZY week ahead with school Christmas parties, Christmas prgrams, baking for the teachers, etc, etc. Loving the holidays!

1 comment:

Bebe said...

So proud of you - and Jacob! You looked beautiful for your Christmas party - know you had lots of fun. Counting the days until all of you are here! Love you!