Thursday, February 12, 2009

Cake balls

So we all know that cake balls are the new craze, right? I read the blog of the queen of cake balls (link above) and they are super fun to make. They take FOR-EV-ER, so unless you have the better part of the day to spend on them, find something else to make! But, they are easy, very yummy, very cute and you can do so much with them! Here are some that I made and decorated for Jacob & Parker's teachers for Valentine's Day. Before dipping them in the chocolate, I put them on lollipop sticks. I shoved some floral foam down into the bottom of these valentine buckets and then stuck the sticks in it. It came out looking pretty cute! Don't'cha think?



2 comments:

Mama Lou said...

You are WAAAAY too smart for me. I bet ALL the teachers want Jacob and Parker in their class - I don't blame them! The cake balls are adorable, you are sooo talented!

Twisted Cinderella said...

They look great!!