Sunday, February 1, 2009

Another sneak peek before we get home

We are still having an absolutely amazing time. I miss my babies like crazy, but the 'easy life' is oh-so fabulous. The gang went on a helicopter ride yesterday, but I chickened out and went surfing again. It was awesome. If I lived near the water it would DEFINITELY be my new hobby. I think I will have to visit Florida more often now just so I can surf!!

We went to a local Italian place called Pomodoro last night that was recommended by the Italian helicopter pilot. It was soooo good and we left completely stuffed. Who would have thought you could get such delish Italian food in Hawaii!??

Here are just a few pics before we head out for our hike today. Then we are off to watch the super bowl at the beach bar! After that we have a reservation at The Beach House at sunset...supposedly the best time to go!

Here's one from the helicopter ride that I was too chicken to go on. Looks beautiful eh? They said I really missed out! (but I think riding the waves was better :) )


Here is us eating our Puka Dogs. They are famous!!


And another one from last night before dinner.


Lots more pics and updates when we get home!!

No comments: