Sunday, May 18, 2008

Yawn.....

Well, here it is...Sunday again. Where did the week go? The weeks are flying by so fast...she will be here before we know it! 10 weeks to go. I better get on the ball...in a serious way!

This weekend was fun. Friday we just chilled here. Saturday we went for a walk in the morning..up to the park. Came home and got ready, then went to lunch with the McCools. After that we went to a place called Adventure Landing...it has goofy golf, go karts, batting cages, etc. The kids had a total blast and we wore them out! Last night Mike played poker (hence why I am up at 6 am on a Sunday morning...GRRRR). And now it is Sunday! Don't know what we will do today....it depends on the weather I guess. I would like to go up to the neighborhood pool. It is supposed to be 90...and hopefully it will be pretty, too! I need some SUN on this white belly!

I have a Dr.'s appt, this week...I think Tuesday? It seems like I just went. When you start going every two weeks instead of monthly...the appointments get here before you know it. I am so glad this pregnancy is going so fast. I am DONE being pregnant this time! This is the first time I have been done at this point..usually this is the part that I really enjoy. I must be carrying her weird or something, b/c I am not *that* big...but am very uncomfortable already.

I think I am going to start painting her room this week. I am so excited about that! I am going to do a "beach" theme and I hope it turns out really cute. I ordered a bunch of starfish to "border" the wall and then got a chandelier to hang in her room. So fun doing girly stuff!!

Anyway....short and sweet for today but just wanted to give a quicky update. Here is a pic of the boys from this week to leave you with. :)

And also one of Jacob and Avery....Jacob's "smile" is so silly....




No comments: