Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Girls Weekend!

Girls weekend is one of my favorite weekends of the year. It is not only fun but refreshing. I laugh so hard that it is just a huge release for me. SO NEEDED! A bunch of girls (and a few guys too) from high school...getting together for nothing but fun. Honestly cant beat it. Only bad part? I suffer mild depression when I get home. :( Booo.









*One more picture...I took this from the airplane as I was leaving. I had my face pressed up against the window with tears in my eyes. Hate leaving this gorgeous place. :( Salt life is the life for me! :(

The gorgeous Destin pass.


**Thanks to Stacie, Laura and Heather for the pics. In typical me fashion, I didn't bring my camera!

3 comments:

Lala said...

Good times Clementine!

Anonymous said...

I should have brought my camera to the Funky Blues Shack. Also, I love your photo taken from the airplane!

Norma said...

That is an awesome plane pic! Wish I had hung out longer at the Shack, it's been great seeing your beautiful self the last two summers!